Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES! (Read 39 times)

LRB

As well as predicting another laughably unachievable marathon time. 

Sheeit, you did on one leg what I couldn't do on two, proving the marathon is your distance in the process!

B-Plus

Bringing a friend out for 6 with da crew tonight.

Hip Redux

My first TRX class is done. That was different!

Not sure if I'll be running tomorrow or not not, we'll have to see how my body responds to the thrashing it just took! 

I have a TRX set up in my basement!  Such a quick and easy way to get in some strength in without a ton of equipment Smile

LRB

I have a TRX set up in my basement!  Such a quick and easy way to get in some strength in without a ton of equipment Smile

It was an advanced class of 80 minutes (with some other core and plyometrics stuff mixed in) but I held my own and totally blew the hip bridges out of the water! Like my shit was up to the ceiling yo.

Sheeit, you did on one leg what I couldn't do on two, proving the marathon is your distance in the process!

Oh man it's getting deep in here! The marathon is not my distance, it's my downfall. 

Anyway, you are probably just happy I've got some color back in my log; your stalking was pretty boring there for a while.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Weights and core done.

Treadmill in the house. If I am going to be on the treadmill, especially in the winter, I want the benefit of reduced laundry. My 40 degree garage won't give me that.

I have a TRX knock off:

I've been trying to do reverse rows, or whatever you want to call them, since I have no chance in doing a pull up.

LRB

Inverted rows, keep at it and they get really easy. Once you are able to do double digit reps with relative ease, put your feet on a stability ball and start the process all over again.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Even with my stomach issues, I ran my 5.

I needed them because they found a nodule inside my husband's prostate.  Could be prostate cancer or nothing at all.  He did his TSA levels but we won't know until Monday, at least, and he needs to find a urologist to get a biopsy done.  Sigh.  He is too fucking young for prostate cancer.  He is not even within the age range.

Damaris

LRB

Hopefully it's nothing. Didn't he go through this a year or so ago?

workinprogress11

Even with my stomach issues, I ran my 5.

I needed them because they found a nodule inside my husband's prostate.  Could be prostate cancer or nothing at all.  He did his TSA levels but we won't know until Monday, at least, and he needs to find a urologist to get a biopsy done.  Sigh.  He is too fucking young for prostate cancer.  He is not even within the age range.

I wish your husband the very best. I know it's hard not to be stressed out.  Enjoy some together time this weekend.

6 easy miles for me.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LRB, he had a nodule in his lung last year.  Actually, he needs to check that soon (every year).  A nodule in his prostate is not normal.  It could be the beginning of cancer.

Damaris

LRB

I couldn't remember exactly what but okay. Obviously we all are hoping for the best for him!

outoftheblue

LRB, he had a nodule in his lung last year.  Actually, he needs to check that soon (every year).  A nodule in his prostate is not normal.  It could be the beginning of cancer.

I really hope this is not the case.  Sending positive thoughts your way.

Life is good.

Hip Redux

It was an advanced class of 80 minutes (with some other core and plyometrics stuff mixed in) but I held my own and totally blew the hip bridges out of the water! Like my shit was up to the ceiling yo.

I expect nothing less from you!!  Tongue

D - I hope it's nothing!