Beginners and Beyond

You know it's hot when (Read 114 times)

LRB

I was going to answer: "When LRB walks in a room?" But I guess that you were not really asking us a question, Oski. Big grin

When I walk into a room, it usually empties.  ; )

Regarding the shoes, just keep running in them, it will eventually wear off.  I found a baby snake intertwined in my shoe tread once still alive, so I took him out, flossed my teeth with him, then put him back and went for a run.  When I got home he was gone, problem solved.

Jess runs for bacon

I was going to answer: "When LRB walks in a room?" But I guess that you were not really asking us a question, Oski. Big grin

The same thing happened to my shoes last year. At first, I thought it was from my TM melting in the heat of the garage...lol... But after close inspection, I realized it was from one of my recent marathons. I run outside like 10 times a year and I get crap on my shoes. Serves me right...

HELLO!

Those poor Newtons Sad

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

OMG that is crazy!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

The newton rep is going to be at fleet feet tomorrow. If i can still walk i want to go try a pair.

You should come with me and show him!

Will run for scenery.

I was thinking along the same lines. Like "Ooh, Ooh !  July ! No, I mean August !"  Well, not exactly the same lines.  Okay, maybe not at all.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Hip Redux

The newton rep is going to be at fleet feet tomorrow. If i can still walk i want to go try a pair.

You should come with me and show him!

You should go!  Even if it's just for the little session they do.  And then report back to me. Big grin