Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Van yes it is very funny.  DH said they were all kinda fascinated with it.  But, hey it does what I need as far as having all the addresses etc. I just have to actually back them up.  I downloaded an app so I'll do that this weekend then it is there and I won't have to lose it.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

By Van's butt? Confused Joking

Van yes it is very funny.  DH said they were all kinda fascinated with it.  But, hey it does what I need as far as having all the addresses etc. I just have to actually back them up.  I downloaded an app so I'll do that this weekend then it is there and I won't have to lose it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

um nooooo

I just did some stats on where I am running.  Base since October 1 to today is 76.96/week.  If I do from November to today I'm at 80.02/week.  I may have a bit of a running addiction.....

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Very nice.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Marjorie, that's a lot of miles!!

Damaris, leave my butt out of this.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Van's butt sure does get talked about a lot in here.

Don't believe everything you think. 

NC, it wouldn't be the first time.

Making my list for this weekend and checking it a time or two. I kind of have it memorized by now what I need, but still, it seems like there's at least a couple dozen items on the list.

Docket_Rocket

All the time it seems....

Van's butt sure does get talked about a lot in here.

My run sucked.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

That sucks Damaris.  It's not always easy, but we keep doing it, and it eventually gets better.

Thanks, Van1 My weight hasn't been THAT low since about the 6th grade. Big grin

Marjorie--Serious miles! WTG!

D--Heard your run sucked. That SUCKS! What a sucky, suckulent, sucktastic suck-fest that must have been. Hope you feel better tomorrow! ;D

WW, that's low!  Is it too low?

Crew_Dawg

Marjori, dang!

So i am the class leader, and i fucked up by appointing a former special ops guy in charge of pt.  My whole body hurts!

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Neil, maybe it was smart!  Sounds like you're getting some hardcore quality stuff!

Docket_Rocket

Yay, you're around!  How's your back feeling?

Thanks, Van1 My weight hasn't been THAT low since about the 6th grade. Big grin

Marjorie--Serious miles! WTG!

D--Heard your run sucked. That SUCKS! What a sucky, suckulent, sucktastic suck-fest that must have been. Hope you feel better tomorrow! ;D

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

You gotta select the best, no?  Keep it up.  Think of it as if a marathon after Mile 20.

Marjori, dang!

So i am the class leader, and i fucked up by appointing a former special ops guy in charge of pt.  My whole body hurts!

Damaris

Fundraising Page