Beginners and Beyond

Show me your running legs. (Read 1596 times)

dog person

Looks like a craigslist m4m page in here.

Kristian

Just B.S.

Looks like a craigslist m4m page in here.

MrNamtor

But the real question is how does he know what the craigslist m/m section looks like?

Just B.S.

But the real question is how does he know what the craigslist m/m section looks like?

Seriously, I love you people.

It's always a surprise how a thread will turn out no matter what the original topic.

Dad on the run.

Indeed.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Okay, happylily, it looks like my picture is finally visible.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

I am The Tortoise

Better?

Damn! I think I just put my eye out!

dog person

falls into that catorgory of things seen that can't be unseen. 

Kristian

MrNamtor

falls into that catorgory of things seen that can't be unseen. 

no, that's what selective memory loss is for.

happylily

Okay, happylily, it looks like my picture is finally visible.

Adam said something about women runners not aging as fast as non-runners. The same can be said of male runners. George, you look like a healthy 48 yo man with the legs of a 30 year old runner. Jenny did a great job with that picture. Thank you for the time you spent trying to post the picture. It was worth it!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Just B.S.

Adam said something about women runners not aging as fast as non-runners. The same can be said of male runners. George, you look like a healthy 48 yo man with the legs of a 30 year old runner. Jenny did a great job with that picture. Thank you for the time you spent trying to post the picture. It was worth it!

Agreed!! George looks amazing! Very handsome and distinguished!

MrNamtor

George looks exactly the way I'd expect him to look. Looks like a sensei of running.

Better I Leave

paulski66

miscreant

Ha!  Found it!  Still there... the whole thread is here:

The moment where stig tricks squirrel into posting the two shirtless pics of himself was one of my all-time favorite MRT moments. Well, right after the Mr MattM ass-pic moment...

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...

happylily

The moment where stig tricks squirrel into posting the two shirtless pics of himself was one of my all-time favorite MRT moments. Well, right after the Mr MattM ass-pic moment...

I rarely go in MRT, but I was lucky enough to witness this. Best ever. Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010