Beginners and Beyond

2013in2013 game information (Read 399 times)

Hello 2013in2013 members!

I hope you all had safe and happy New Year celebrations.  We're now into our first week of running, and I wanted to share some information about the game with you.  We now have the blog set up for 2013, and you can find it here:

2013in2013Blog

In the blog I've included an FAQ area, Information on the Head2Head component of the game, and a schedule for the Head2Head competition

This blog is also where the Results/Awards will be posted each week.

Good luck to all our members this year, and have fun!

Don't call me Buttercup!

Thank you!

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

Peachy, thanks for all you do to make this possible.

lilac_jive

Jess runs for bacon

Thank you!

www.backuprunner.net

kettledrum

Thanks for the info!

runmomto3boys

Thanks!

Trail Monster

When does week 1 mileage and such get posted?

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

Bad Ass

It was posted last night in RWOL and the FB group.  I'll get you the link when I get to the computer.

When does week 1 mileage and such get posted?

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Next:  San Francisco Marathon

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

Trail Monster

Thanks D!

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

EbonyN

Malletgirl02

How would I go about getting on injured reserve? My name in the miles game is Malletgirl02. I have been having lingering issues with my Achilles tendon. my doctor told me I should stretch for one more month before running on it. Even when I start running again i will have to start very slow.

How would I go about getting on injured reserve? My name in the miles game is Malletgirl02. I have been having lingering issues with my Achilles tendon. my doctor told me I should stretch for one more month before running on it. Even when I start running again i will have to start very slow.

You should be able to notify your team captain and he/she can take care of it. Or at least that's what I did last year when I went on IR.

Hmm, I might have to look into this whole thing here, seeing how I had decided to do 2,013 miles in 2013. (Even ahead of sched so far and every'thing surprisingly.  I just happened across this thread. :-)  Can the stats be pulled from a person's userchart?  Or does each person submit their own results in?  Or is it too late to get on the 2013 in 2013? .. . :-)

The Plan (big parts)→  /// April:  Hampton, VA 24 Hour Run for Cancer (PR 80 Miles) ///  Nov:  New York Marathon  ///  Dec:  Seashore State Park 50K  ///  ∞

aponi

never runs the tangents

I'm shocked that blog isn't blocked at work. IT must be slacking off.

when in doubt, run

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I sent your info over to PeachY and we will take care of it in the spreadsheet.  Please let your team captain know as well.