Beginners and Beyond

2013in2013 game information (Read 399 times)

Hello 2013in2013 members!

I hope you all had safe and happy New Year celebrations.  We're now into our first week of running, and I wanted to share some information about the game with you.  We now have the blog set up for 2013, and you can find it here:

2013in2013Blog

In the blog I've included an FAQ area, Information on the Head2Head component of the game, and a schedule for the Head2Head competition

This blog is also where the Results/Awards will be posted each week.

Good luck to all our members this year, and have fun!

Don't call me Buttercup!

Thank you!

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

hog4life

Peachy, thanks for all you do to make this possible.

Jess runs for bacon

Thank you!

kettledrum

Thanks for the info!

runmomto3boys

Thanks!

Trail Monster

When does week 1 mileage and such get posted?

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

Docket_Rocket

It was posted last night in RWOL and the FB group.  I'll get you the link when I get to the computer.

When does week 1 mileage and such get posted?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Trail Monster

Thanks D!

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

EbonyN

MusicofEbony

How would I go about getting on injured reserve? My name in the miles game is Malletgirl02. I have been having lingering issues with my Achilles tendon. my doctor told me I should stretch for one more month before running on it. Even when I start running again i will have to start very slow.

Formally known on the Runners World forums as Malletgirl02.

hog4life

How would I go about getting on injured reserve? My name in the miles game is Malletgirl02. I have been having lingering issues with my Achilles tendon. my doctor told me I should stretch for one more month before running on it. Even when I start running again i will have to start very slow.

You should be able to notify your team captain and he/she can take care of it. Or at least that's what I did last year when I went on IR.

Hmm, I might have to look into this whole thing here, seeing how I had decided to do 2,013 miles in 2013. (Even ahead of sched so far and every'thing surprisingly.  I just happened across this thread. :-)  Can the stats be pulled from a person's userchart?  Or does each person submit their own results in?  Or is it too late to get on the 2013 in 2013? .. . :-)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

aponi

never runs the tangents

I'm shocked that blog isn't blocked at work. IT must be slacking off.

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I sent your info over to PeachY and we will take care of it in the spreadsheet.  Please let your team captain know as well.