Beginners and Beyond

Rumpshaker 5k RR - Just for She Can, RR with even more pics! (Read 64 times)

SheCan

It seems weird to read a Jimmy RR without pictures!  CONGRATULATIONS on the new PR!  Sounds like you ran a good race, and that your hill training certainly helped make it even more successful.  Love the story about your DD!  LOL Congratulations to her and your nephew and your cousin, too.  You are a lucky man to have such a wonderful family.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

You are a lucky man to have such a wonderful family.

+1

Great job on breaking that 25 minute barrier, Jimmy.

Zelanie

Congrats, Jimmy!  You're faster than I am now. Smile  I also want to run a 5K and not see any 8's in that time.  Maybe this year?

Your skinned knee story reminds me of when my DD was about that age, and she fell down on the road when we were out for a walk.  It was so bad that she insisted that she wasn't able to stand, sit, or lie down.  

Sounds like a good parenting moment for you in that you didn't pick her up, and she managed to keep on walking and finish. Smile

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Congrats on your PR, and thank you for sharing the story about DD!

Dad on the run.

Thanks all for the replies. I promise to have pictures tonight!

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Dad on the run.

The few pictures posted are race photos. That's the first time I've purchases race photos but the two with my daughter are way to awesome to pass up!

I will post some more personal pictures later. Especially the one of my daughter at the First Aid tent.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

hog4life

Jimmy, those pics of EK are adorable!

LRB

Jimmy, those pics of EK are adorable!

+1

Congrats!

hog4life

I think that one pic of you is a floater! I just love how you put your RR's together, thanks for sharing.

Poor EK

SheCan

LMAO@you, Jimmy!  I'm so glad I went ahead and looked in at RA again.  Thank you for the pictures!

Your cousin looks fast out there.   So awesome that you got a picture of Mitch also.  The kid pics were stellar though!  The one of you & K together running so needs to be framed.  All the family pictures though are so nice.  It'll be nice when your DW can start running again.  These events are such family events for y'all.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Dad on the run.

She can - my wife had ready said they are going to be framed lol.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Nice RR and picturs!

Running for TJ because he can't.