Beginners and Beyond

Is it just me? Re: carrots (Read 349 times)

My lunch is usually a banana and a half bag of baby carrots.  In practice however, the lunch usually ends up being my breakfast.  Since I often run in the morning before work I continue on to work and shower there, and since my usual "breakfast" is a smoothie, I end up swapping lunch and breakfast.  (Can't very well take a smoothie to work.)  In fact that is what happened today.  I don't know that the carrots make me hungrier though.

sunfastrose

Fatty McFatFat

Baby carrots make me hiccup if I eat them too fast.  It's the only food that does it.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

carrots, apples, bananas..... those 3 evil things always make me hungrier.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

No more marathons

Baby carrots make me hiccup if I eat them too fast.  It's the only food that does it.

Yep, me too.. DW says that's my body telling me carrots are not good for me.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Coastal

Carrots and peanut butter.  If you don't care for it just add more peanut butter.

One cup of carrots has 52 calories.

One cup of peanut butter?  1517.

When I eat baby carrots, I just want blue cheese dressing and some wings.  Smile

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot