Beginners and Beyond

Charlevoix Marathon a RR and BQ baby. (Read 92 times)

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

My bad.  I read that wrong.  EVEN MORSESO.....WOW!!!

FIFY! Big grinWink

I've gotta say, that is one impressive BQ.

Very happy for you!

Hoping the spirit of Boston was with you in thought during the run!

Smile

Randy

never run

FIFY! Big grinWink

I've gotta say, that is one impressive BQ.

Very happy for you!

Hoping the spirit of Boston was with you in thought during the run!

Smile

Probably not Boston in of itself, but similar I'm a 9/11 WTC survivor so Boston hit home last year.  Because I was running yesterday to try to make it into Boston I did have to take a bit during the National Anthem to get myself together.

happylily

Jane, if I buy you a beer in Boston, will you share with me all your state secrets? I am a very discreet person, don't worry. Big grin Heck,  you can even make up things to entertain me. I won't know the difference. Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

never run

Jane, if I buy you a beer in Boston, will you share with me all your state secrets? I am a very discreet person, don't worry. Big grin Heck,  you can even make up things to entertain me. I won't know the difference. Big grin

Shoot does that mean I'll have to fill out an foreign contact sheet on you?  Big grin  Julie I did think of your during the last hard miles about some of your RRs in the past finishing out a Marathon so thanks.

happylily

Shoot does that mean I'll have to fill out an foreign contact sheet on you?  Big grin  Julie I did think of your during the last hard miles about some of your RRs in the past finishing out a Marathon so thanks.

Aww... I'll buy you TWO beer just for saying this. Thank you!  :-)

I predict that you will have a furiously fast finish time in Boston next year. I want you to wait for me at the finish line. Don't do like LTH who just took off and left me alone all by my sad self at the finish. Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Hip Redux

Hollll-leeeeee crap.   Seriously, you just went out and BQed -10 on a thrown together 8 week plan?   Kids, don't try this at home!  Big grin   Great work!

Way to freaking go.

that's some speed there. Keep up the good work.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

never run

I won't abandon you in Boston Julie.  We'll have to see who beats who though I may decide to ultrajog it, well probably not but maybe.

Ric-G

that was some great racing! congrats on the bq -10.

marathon pr - 3:16

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Congrats on your race and the qualifying time, very impressive!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

delicate flower

Holy smokes, that is seriously impressive.  Throw together an eight week plan and go BQ -10?  Great job, and huge congratulations!

<3

catwhoorg

Labrat

Shoot does that mean I'll have to fill out an foreign contact sheet on you?  Big grin

You gave the ebil goverment paperwork on me? I'm hurt.

Did you make sure to include Abigail - she is dual national, so technically foreign ans well.

Congrats on the BQ. I know how much it means to you.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

never run

Nope to the munchkin, and have I bugged you for your DOB yet?

From the Internet.

Wow, seriously impressive! Great job!

Docket_Rocket

Haha.

Nope to the munchkin, and have I bugged you for your DOB yet?

A lily-never run Boston FE is something for the ages.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page