Beginners and Beyond

Early bird catches the Saturdailies (Read 36 times)

LRB

DH and I saw it on opening night. 

Oh that's right, I saw Hercules for the second time that night. 

B-Plus

I saw Lucy last week.  It was good but the ending was a bit meh.

That's on my list!

Good evening, dailies!

"Roger" (If that is your real name) - congrats, sorry to hear about the drowning

Rick - sleep, eat, repeat.  Maybe some running or work in there too.

DaveP - xenophobia

Jack - enjoy the beer.  Those phone books don't count when you do them one page at a time.

D - heat index of 106, yikes.  That index would return a File Not Found here.

Baboon - sorry about Bob

Brr - good one indeed

Free - you will be fine.  Good luck.

Oski - I saw someone riding an OskiCycle on Thursday!  It looked even cooler and more fun in person.

B+ - Grocery list, to-do list, christmas list?  There are many types of lists Tongue

Got in a little tempo run after the sun had become less direct.  It felt great!

Docket_Rocket

Jay, right?  Get the fuck out, 100s.

It is still so hot and humid outside. Heat index still at 95F.  It's close to 11pm.  Welcome to August, where no one goes outside, except me, of course.

I usually see the movies the week they come out, LRB.  But only on the weekends and early because I hate crowds and I prefer maying matinee prices ($9.50) and be able to sit without having people beside me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

MacAllan 12

Smooth ... though and odd mix as I sit in the dark and listen to Dubstep.