Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday Penguins: You Are all Getting Whipped for Being Lazy (Read 38 times)

hog4life

Mitch, creck to see if you need to update your FB app. They are always fixing bugs.

Ok thanks, I'll look.

hog4life

Traci, (((hugs))), it worked, and now I feel like an idiot, hehe.

GinnyinPA

Awood - congratulations on the new mileage milestone.  This will be my first month above 100 since my injury.  Feels good.

Kristi - glad your first postrace run worked for you.

Mmmmm...beer

Nice job Awood!

Welcome aboard fitfatboy!

9 miles done.  My first shirtless run!  I forgot to tape up and my modesty was no match for my fear of bloody nipples. LOL

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Docket_Rocket

FB has been acting weird and sometimes some posts disappear.  Did you upgrade the FB?  I had to upload an app update this week.  Maybe that is why is not working as usual?

Hey all, late check in for me, had a bunch a errands this morning so took a RD. Tomorrow should be nice afte the rain blows on out of here.

Who has an iPhone? And is a FB guru? I used to be able to click on the bottom R hand side of a post, and it would let me see/read all the comments that were made, but suddenly, when I click the little message thing, nothing happens. If it's a post with a pic, then I can see comments. I am however able to click the word "comment" on the L side of post, then it will let me type in my own comment. I think that somehow I must have inadvertently locked myself out. I've tried going to the settings, but can't figure this out. Is it my FB settings? Or my phone settings?

Kristi, see? I knew it would help. Keep the miles easy for another few days up to a week.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Fatboy: Welcome!

Awood: Man, you have been killing it lately!

Traci: I am glad you are getting some runs in. Keep it up. Also, we did a kitchen remodel and it was the longest six weeks of our lives!!

D2: If I were to run shirtless, my kids would disown me! Hey, wait a second...