Beginners and Beyond

The zombie dead horse beats on: the latest update from RWOL (Read 881 times)

Mr MattM

I like you.

Thumpity-thump-thump

Thumpity-<skip>-thump

Thumpity-thump-thump

be curious; not judgmental

Smashy!!!

Thumpity-thump-thump

Thumpity-<skip>-thump

Thumpity-thump-thump

I like you too! 

PRs: 21:35 (5K); 1:46:46 (HM); 4:30:46 (FM)

#artbydmcbride

I have met SRL in person and I have also met eric in person and they two different folks.  Cool

Runners run

I have met SRL in person and I have also met eric in person and they two different folks.  Cool

Well that flushes my conspiracy theory down the shitter....hmmm but then again...Smile

Docket_Rocket

Thumpity-thump-thump

Thumpity-<skip>-thump

Thumpity-thump-thump

Well, if that is the case, I like you too!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Just wanted to go on record as liking Mark, too.  I think his column is usually very funny.

Docket_Rocket

I like Mark.  His comments in FB are very funny and he's a good guy.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I have been going over  and looking at the rest o the site. RW does have  a lot of good content plus Running Times.

I just stay out of anything related to pluck.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I have been going over  and looking at the rest o the site. RW does have  a lot of good content plus Running Times.

I just stay out of anything related to pluck.

I thought the main reason for this latest Pluck upgrade was for the rest of the site and ease of use for the editors and content providers. Since the forums are secondary to that, they got the crumbs from Pluck, hence crumby forums.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

mucknort

I thought the main reason for this latest Pluck upgrade was for the rest of the site and ease of use for the editors and content providers. Since the forums are secondary to that, they got the crumbs from Pluck, hence crumby forums.

+ 3.14159265359

Nasreddin Hoja

Seems I am now locked out of RWOL.  I was able to access it from Firefox on one computer but now that one wants me to login as well.  I assed for a new PW but it doesn't come, the last 2 PWs they sent me a month ago don't work.

Anybody else experiencing anything like this?  Cookies cache cleared as usual.

xor

No.  I am not eric.

Yikes.

Not only have a few of yall met both of us, a couple of yall talked to both of us in the same place at the same time.

@runjerseygirl

No.  I am not eric.

Yikes.

Not only have a few of yall met both of us, a couple of yall talked to both of us in the same place at the same time.

Hey, where did Clark go?

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

No.  I am not eric.

Yikes.

and he's alive!  Where have you been?  I heard your marathon went well.  Spill the beans!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

xor

I have been fighting crime.

My race went ok, considering.  My fastest Hawai'i race.  I finished in the top 800, which sounds silly, but there were almost 24,000 people so that's kind of fun.