Beginners and Beyond

It's a June Penguin Sundaely (Read 23 times)

Docket_Rocket

Jerry - your daughter's project sounds like fun, and worthwhile.  Good job on not getting bowled over this morning.

Damaris - 18 in your heat - did you get up before dawn?

Mitch - smart to listen to your body.  Running is supposed to be fun, or else, why do it?  I hope you got a nap this afternoon.

Z - how do you keep your weight off when you bake like you do?  The only way I can stay away from baked goods is to not have them in the house.  Enjoy your seven this afternoon.

Margo - smart doing your run before the yardwork.  I did the yard first and am having a really hard time feeling motivated to go out again.

Jack - I hope you were able to have your lazy day after your early run.  Now that school is out, are you all planning any travels?

obiebyke - enjoy your rest day, and your calories, in whatever form you take them.

Lauren - I'm glad your run with your sister went so well.  Sounds like a good day.

AFM:  Walked the dog and mowed the lawn, did some weeding and trimming and now I'm ready for a nap.  I'm hoping to run a few miles this afternoon, but it won't be long.  Our trip may be pushed back a few days, thanks to some business that cropped up unexpectedly.  Irritating.

Unfortunately, yes.  High humidity running at 5am.  But I don't have time for so many miles in the evening when the humidity is better.

Sorry the trip might be delayed.  Grrr.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Obie, great job on the 9.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Ginny: no trips planned yet. DD has been killing it with swimming and she is qualifying for some elite meets this summer. Any trips we take will have to be scheduled around her swimming. Bummer, but they are only kids once. We might go to KC to visit some friends who recently moved there and from there we could go up to Mt. Rushmore. That would be a quick trip for us. Smile

Brilliant

I didn't run today.  We usually attend late service, but had to go early today. I thought about running, and skipping church, but, bad example for the kids & all. Smile

Damaris - Wow, 18 in the heat & humidity.  You're a rock star.

obiebyke - you're a rock star, too!  Congrats on the new record run.