Beginners and Beyond

Papers SaturDAILIES (Read 39 times)

B-Plus

We may need to change venues cuz I don't wanna wait 30 minutes for a seat. Should have gone at 5. In the meantime, I'll continue with pre-bibbies.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

D I googled it. I think it was a wiki site of some kind. I don't remember. I put Dracula untold why is vampire stalking vlad  or something like that.

Marjorie

B-Plus

I'm so glad I'm not doing something silly like racing a marathon tmw.

LRB

Drinking is fun. Fun is fundamental.

Or that. 

outoftheblue

Good evening for those Daily-ites still on the forums.

Spent today driving out to the Valley for a visit with two of the aunts and some cousins.  It's nice that so many of us are within driving distance of each other.  Then, I headed over to the coast and got in 3 recovery miles before retiring to a vodka-tonic and checking the Dailies.  Tomorrow brings the dreaded 18 miles with 14 at MP workout.   It's going to be a real test for me.

Cheers all.

Life is good.

LRB

Tomorrow brings the dreaded 18 miles with 14 at MP workout.   It's going to be a real test for me.

Although challenging, I personally would prefer that over an 18 mile long run all day everyday and twice on Sunday!  Go kill it Blue, you know you want to. 

Hi Dailies:

10.4 as dark fell while snow fell.  Here we go again.

Southern Erie Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio

Special Statement

Statement as of 6:32 PM EDT on November 01, 2014

...Slippery spots may develop across higher terrain later this evening...

Steady light snow will continue to fall this evening across the entire region. Across the hills of southern Erie and Wyoming counties into the southern tier temperatures will continue to slowly drop to at or just below freezing over the next several hours. This will allow some roads to become slushy and slippery by mid to late evening especially on the hills. Motorists should use caution and remember their winter driving skills if traveling across the higher terrain later this evening.

IT IS NOT WINTER.  GO AWAY. 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I am waiting on the pizza to get to our room. My side has peps, italian sausage,  chicken and beef on it. Yum

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)