Beginners and Beyond

Looks like a Spambomb hit RWOL Again (Read 196 times)

Just B.S.

Haven't been there for months for the one group I did post with. I can barely make

it here once a week.Big grin

Will run for scenery.

That's what you get for taking up 3 sports at once !  Big grin

Haven't been there for months for the one group I did post with. I can barely make

it here once a week.Big grin

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Docket_Rocket

The spam just started again.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

I just noticed that now you can choose to jump to the last unread post. I wonder if while tweaking the settings they've inadvertently allowed the spam.

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

You are forgiven. As long as you make appearances here, once in a while. Smile

I'm not leaving here. This is home now. Going back to RW is like visiting friends where I used to live.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

RSX

I was probably 1 of the last ones to come over here so never left RW. NRR bites, but the other areas I look at there aren't bad. The I take a peek at it most days.

Just B.S.

That's what you get for taking up 3 sports at once !  Big grin

Or for taking up  racing tris while continuing to train for marathons. Next year choices need to be madeBig grin

No more marathons

Isn't this why everyone moved over here to begin with? Do a lot of people still go both places?

Sure, no different than checking posts on different users groups here.  Just a matter of finding something of interest.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

aponi

never runs the tangents

I was messing around on a bicycle forum, suddenly is was covered in spam and that's how I knew rodale does that magazine too.

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

Jess runs for bacon

I was messing around on a bicycle forum, suddenly is was covered in spam and that's how I knew rodale does that magazine too.

Lol! I know they own it because I applied there last month. No word, sigh.

Docket_Rocket

Apparently, they got hit by spam last night again.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

sheepla

I'm not leaving here. This is home now. Going back to RW is like visiting friends where I used to live.

very well said!