Beginners and Beyond

DNF'd My Turkey Trot 10K (Shortest RR You've Ever Read From Me) (Read 413 times)

TxDiverMom

Glad the nausea is gone!  Better to DNF than to be totally miserable the whole time!

Your outfit is sooooo cute!!!  I love those arm warmers.  You are definitely the most fashionable runner! 

Melissa (maybe tomorrow I'll figure out sigis and avatars!)

Docket_Rocket

Thanks, guys.  I feel much better now. We'll see what Sunday brings.

If you could only see the amount of medication I still have to take per day!  I feel like an 80 year old grandma.  At least I'm entering the fifth week with no albuterol which should make my stomach better.  I hope.

But I so wanted to break that 10K PR.  It's time.  And we don't have that many.  Oh, well.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Sorry it didn't work out, D. Rest up and kick some ass next week.

In transit, arriving on time. 

onemile

Sorry the race didn't work out.  I love the outfit though. Which yellow shorts are these?

Docket_Rocket

Sorry the race didn't work out.  I love the outfit though. Which yellow shorts are these?

Livestrong shorts.  I found them at $15 at the running store.  When they had their Black Friday sale with 70% off.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page