Beginners and Beyond

that's a wrap I'm leaving (Read 390 times)

aponi

never runs the tangents

We have a new admin. I'm happy about this because the old one sat near me and crunched the HELL out of an apple every single day at around 3:00.

The new one apparently does not realize that if you have a recurring meeting for a group and this meeting happens every Tuesday say at 9:00 you can set it up as recurring. I have I think 30 of these in my inbox right now.

I feel like I'm back at RWBF getting spammed.

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

Docket_Rocket

We have a new admin. I'm happy about this because the old one sat near me and crunched the HELL out of an apple every single day at around 3:00.

The new one apparently does not realize that if you have a recurring meeting for a group and this meeting happens every Tuesday say at 9:00 you can set it up as recurring. I have I think 30 of these in my inbox right now.

Maybe you are....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Jess runs for bacon

They understand reoccuring meetings here, but one person has a busy schedule and is CONSTANTLY changing the meeting time. I get an update like once or twice a day, to a meeting I don't even go to.

I understand the urge to kill.

aponi

never runs the tangents

Does it date me if I say something like this is like being in the Twilight Zone? I think "Twilight" means shinny vampires now.

Also based on my OP it may or may not be clear that what I'm getting flooded with are meeting notices. Inside my head that post made sense but in my defense, I got two additional meeting notices while I was typing.

Docket_Rocket

Oh, I get those.  They suck.  There is a delete button I like to press.  Find it.  Use it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

aponi

never runs the tangents

They understand reoccuring meetings here, but one person has a busy schedule and is CONSTANTLY changing the meeting time. I get an update like once or twice a day, to a meeting I don't even go to.

I understand the urge to kill.

no jury would convict

I am in a burning vacation time mode right now. I specifically arranged all my days off between now and the end of the year around various meetings. It makes the Baby Jesus cry when I take a Thursday off instead of a Friday because of a meeting and then that meeting gets canceled.

Singer who runs a smidge

You just reminded me I have an apple to eat!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Jess runs for bacon

no jury would convict

I am in a burning vacation time mode right now. I specifically arranged all my days off between now and the end of the year around various meetings. It makes the Baby Jesus cry when I take a Thursday off instead of a Friday because of a meeting and then that meeting gets canceled.

That shit ain't right.

And the Twilight Zone is awesome.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

That shit ain't right.

And the Twilight Zone is awesome.

Golden Earring, anyone?

Robert31320

Team TJ

We have an admin that also can't get the calendar notices right.  Recurring means NOTHING to them...after I've explained it time and time after time...

Running for TJ because he can't.

@runjerseygirl

Oh man... I want to come work for you all so bad right now!  I could set all your calendars straight in a matter of a day or two.  

Do you even run?

Robert31320

Team TJ

I-95 SOUTH

Running for TJ because he can't.