Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Just B.S.

I prefer landscape and architecture to people, much easier to work with!LOL

RunJasonRun

Pine Mountain 40 Mile Trail Run on December 2, 2012.

Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues.

seeamyrun

I prefer landscape and architecture to people, much easier to work with!LOL I do like the one below of hubby though.

These were from our trip in Jan to Bermuda. The light was fantastic there. I took 800 photos in 7 days. Two of those days were mainly focused on racing so there would have been more if I wasn't running a marathon while I was there.

Nice...I love his yellow shirt against all that brilliant blue!

happylily

Amy and Beth, your pictures are beautiful! A good camera makes a big difference, but you also are great subjects!

Jason...... sigh... Why aren't you married yet?!! If only I... uh, never mind. :-)

Beth, is there any way I could PM you about Bermuda? I'm thinking of booking a trip there and signing up for the marathon. I'd like info on where to stay. Not sure how the message system works here, and on RW, I seem to be having problems with empty PMs...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Just B.S.

Amy and Beth, your pictures are beautiful! A good camera makes a big difference, but you also are great subjects!

Jason...... sigh... Why aren't you married yet?!! If only I... uh, never mind. :-)

Beth, is there any way I could PM you about Bermuda? I'm thinking of booking a trip there and signing up for the marathon. I'd like info on where to stay. Not sure how the message system works here, and on RW, I seem to be having problems with empty PMs...

happylily

Thanks, Beth. That's a whole lot of medals! LOL... We could book at the Princess, but I was thinking about the Newstead, accross from the harbour, because it has a kitchenette and I heard that food is very expensive there. So doing our own cooking would be the cheaper alternative. What do you think?

Purple Toes

Great photos everyone!  Beth, I esp. love the colors in the castle photo.

Ok, I'll be brave and give this a shot. This is what I did yesterday before my run:

happylily

Wow! Beautiful!

Ok, I'll be brave and give this a shot. This is what I did yesterday before my run:

Purple Toes

Thanks Lily!  If I had a bigger house, my village would be 10x this big!

My son and his 3 lb bass.

Our Family after some Christmas decorating.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Supersono99

Great photos everyone!

Beth, I just love the picture of your dog with his medal!

Just B.S.

Purple toes...........soooo pretty!!!!!

I am a bit of a Christmas decorating fanatic (3 trees) I was pulling my stuff out today as well and

getting ready to set up my village. I think we have some of the same "little people"! Mine is nowhere

as beautiful as yours though!

This is one of the small trees I do every year that goes in the kitchen. A lot of the cookie cutters are from the  40's and

belong to my Grandmother.........we call it the cookie tree of course.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Here I am doing my other favorite hobby.

TheSuze

Crap - now I feel it is necessary to post my own Calgary Stampede pictures!!!

TheSuze

Calgary Stampede 2011 

Calgary Stampede 2012

These pictures are ridiculously big....