Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: Run, run, run then eat, eat, eat (Read 37 times)

Hello & Merry Christmas everyone.

I was wondering where all that sleep I wanted to get last night was - turned out Baboon had it all along.

Not quite as warm here as for some, but it was 37, which was even with a bit of wind was close enough to still wear shorts. Although I did wear the brand new running gloves Santa brought me.

8.1 miles at 8:21 pace, including last mile at 8 flat.

Have a great day of food & family. In that order.

Dave

From the Internet.

Mother Nature got me the best Christmas gift ever - shorts and tee shirt weather! 4.15 lovely easy miles in a balmy 51 degrees. Awesome 

Now I need to get dressed and start making a vat of meatballs and sauce before family arrives!

B-Plus

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm going to run about 6.

workinprogress11

Managed to fit in 3 quick miles before the family descended. I hope everyone is having a lovely day.

onemile

I ran 10 miles.  40 degrees and sunny.  I can't remember such a warm Christmas.  Tomorrow we are supposed to get to 47.

Docket_Rocket

11.03 tonight.  I wanted a bit more but my abs are super painful from the coughing, so it was best to leave it where I did.  It was a nice run.  I started at 4pm, unheard of but for the clouds, rain, and 71F.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

It seems the gift to the dailies was good weather. Last Christmas I ran in single digit wind chills, brr!

B-Plus

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm going to run about 6.

Fuk it, is an SRD anyway and I don't know when the next one will be.

From the Internet.

Merry Christmas/happy holidays dailies! 4.15 miles, made meatballs and sauce, family came over for dinner and gifts. Got two pairs of DS Trainers and some Lululemon stuff 

Docket_Rocket

Fuk it, is an SRD anyway and I don't know when the next one will be.

Oh, oh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page