Beginners and Beyond

Christmas is over....hope you had fun. (Read 324 times)

"Journey" hater

As seen by a friend today while shopping. She posted this on her FB page:

Bad Ass

Hilarious.

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

@runjerseygirl

Oh lord.  Always trying to start the first sale.  Why are we always rushing through things?

Do you even run?

Rubybaby43

karate girl

Does this mean I don't have to cook tomorrow for 18 people now?

Kristy

more miles = more beer

Bad Ass

20 now that you mention it.  Do you also feet kitties?  Then 25.  Thank you!

Does this mean I don't have to cook tomorrow for 18 people now?

Blog

Rubybaby43

karate girl

20 now that you mention it.  Do you also feet kitties?  Then 25.  Thank you!

Do you REALLY want to come to MN, D?  If so, I'd love to have you! Smile

Kristy

more miles = more beer

sugnim

Here's a pic I took at a grocery store in my town.  I guess it's Dec 26 in some parts of the country, and it's April where I live.  This new Mayan calendar really has a lot of strange variables!

@runjerseygirl

This is wrong on so many levels.

Here's a pic I took at a grocery store in my town.  I guess it's Dec 26 in some parts of the country, and it's April where I live.  This new Mayan calendar really has a lot of strange variables!

Do you even run?

Bad Ass

My weather is like your Spring weather, so there is that.

Spring is here!

Blog

Little Blue

Grand Master for a day

There are no Valentine hearts in that picture.  They're missing a huge opportunity.  Roll eyes

not lazy, just tired

Guess I blinked and missed Christmas entirely this year. I suppose I can save those presents I got my family for ground hog's day.

Not if it makes sense.

LRB

Dreamer

I don't know if I have a favorite shopping/holiday season, but the one I loathed the most was back to school shopping.  Nothing said CHA CHING like a car full of school age kids!

MRT: This too shall pass

Catleesi; mother of cats

Sweet, so now I have an excuse not to wrap presents!

I like to run, and when I don't have a hernia I pick things up and put them down.

Muddling through

Oh great! Does that mean I have to wait until next year to open  my presents?

2014 Goals: Run first trail ultra, first 100K, and see what I can do in a 24-Hour race

Catleesi; mother of cats

Oh great! Does that mean I have to wait until next year to open  my presents?

You can do what DH and I did this year - open presents as soon as they arrive, keep the empty boxes and wrap those up. Problem solved!

I like to run, and when I don't have a hernia I pick things up and put them down.