Beginners and Beyond

WEDNESDAILIES: T-Minus Sixty Hours (Read 49 times)

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

D, when my massage therapist asked why I run, I said to tone my ass.  Cool

My standard answer is "I like pie."

Docket_Rocket

jjs, nice recovery food.

Hubby is at a dinner meeting, so I either need to buy me some dinner or cook me some pasta.  Pasta and beer sounds good to me!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

YAYpril - B-Plus

10 miles done. Good run, weather was nice so it was slightly faster than usual.

My standard answer is "I like pie."

Same, except cupcakes.

Rondog65

Hello all,

Someone told me that July was over and I said that can't be, what wasn't last week the 4th and all the revelry.  How can it be August, this summer and year are flying by.  Pardon my digression as I get back on topic.

Free soul congrats on breaking a 100 miles!!

I got a nice 4.6 miles in this afternoon bringing my July monthly total to 88.8 miles.  Slowly getting my miles back up.

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

LRB

Someone told me that July was over and I said that can't be, what wasn't last week the 4th and all the revelry. 

I ran a 1 mile race on that day, it seems like it was a lifetime ago lol

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Hi everyone, late checking in, but I got in 5.25 miles along the riverfront. There was a nice breeze. DH came along and jogged about 3 miles. The beer runs we've been doing have him inspired. Big grin

B-Plus

6 @ 8:46. It's just a coincidence that I ended with exactly 300 miles for the month.

Hi dailies:

8 easy after getting out of work at 3:00, then drove into the city for tonight's 5K.

RR tomorrow, too tired right now.