Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies Morning Brunch (Read 42 times)

happylily

Love this.  Great post, Rick.

+1

Great run today, LRB!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Great run today, LRB!

Ricght back at you!

Shit, there were a lot of great runs in the dailies today.  We rocked this mutha fucka! 

Wassup peeps!  I faced a steady snowfall, a temperature of 10 degrees, a wind chill of -5, and steady winds of 13 MPH - otherwise known as da fuck?!

It is one thing to get dressed and walk out the door to run in that shit, it is another altogether to drive an hour through near white out conditions, slipping and sliding along the way and seeing cars in ditches, only to get to your destination and then run, ugh!

Honestly, it took every fiber in my being to get out of that stupid truck and head out into that shit, but I did, and it was tough!  There was fresh snow for about the first 3 miles until the plows came through and cleared the path, too bad they could not take the wind with them!

That run was a straight up beeyotch, but I got it done, and in a sick perverted way, I am glad I did.  10 easy miles never hurt so good!

BAMF.

Dave

LRB

BAMF.

It seemed a lot tougher than it looks. 

You used the wrong elevation map. Here, I found it.

Dave

B-Plus

That's awesome Rick! Unfortunately, it took the loss of my grandmother for me to find outshine had another daughter, so there was an aunt, uncle, and 2 cousins in town that I went the first 12 years of my life without. Really old family rift

John Rustle

^^^fussy biatch

Better late than never! haha!

7 Mile hike with the fiancee and our lil cc.