Beginners and Beyond

Happy Friday Eve (aka Thursday), Penguins!! (Read 20 times)

hog4life

4-5 after work hopefully. Then maybe I'll get my RR up.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Fast start to a slow weekend.  6 for us on the bike path, with about 2 was on the bridle path w/dw (afraid I might get lost).  Nice to not have to deal with the bikes, unfortunately, the leaves do camouflage the horse poop.  Once again it was a slow start and fast finish.  Weather was obscene, so I won't even mention it.

Enjoy Friday Eve. and Rosh Hashanah !!!

on my way to badass

3 done last night.  Some done with training partner tomorrow night.  Feeling pretty good.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

tracilynn

Got my 4 mile tempo done *finally*

My cat decided to get his ass kicked today and I had to rush him to the vet.  Multiple puncture wounds to his whole body.  Big dummy.  He's fine though.

~~~~~~~

Traci

on my way to badass

Awww Traci I feel for you. I had to haul the cat to the vet today too. She had an abcess.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Docket_Rocket

Glad to hear the kitties are fine.  But ugh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page