Beginners and Beyond

Care bears and rainbows. :) (Read 526 times)

runfoolery

gummi bears! bouncing here and there and everywhere! high adventure that's beyond compare! they are the gummi bears....

LRB

I think we just found more of our kind here.

For the win!

If you cannot laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at.

If people were to take a step back they would realize the BF at RWOL was every bit as clique-y at times and had its share of drama. I guarantee something similar would have happened had the roles been reversed. I remember chuckling the first time I saw the reference to the Lord of the Flies over there.

Let them have some fun and don't take it personally.

Nevrgivup

Hahaha! Love how you guys went in there and jabbed them with some more, yet I was the one who was told to change the title of the thread. 

LRB- I loved your photo. LOL. Big grin Too funny. 

As for gummy bears, I'm old enough to remember this cartoon on Saturday morning cartoon line up. Misty- You are hilarious. 

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Canuck

I've just started posting in some of the main threads if they interest me. No comments re: being from RWOL or anything, just discussing the topic on hand. We kind of overwhelmed them with threads, those will die down and the mocking (which I find funny) will as well.

PRs: 47:54 (10K); 1:46:36 (HM); 3:50:52 (FM)

Recovering from injured knee (PCL/Lateral Meniscus)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I thought their thread was hilarious.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Yeah, it doesn't bother me either. I would have had a field day had the roles been reversed. It's all in good fun and overall, I think if some of y'all would stop just reading and start participating you might feel a bit differently about this type of stuff.
                MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

What's shakin' bacon; wanna dance?

Hi!

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

I think Carebears and Rainbows need to die an ominous painful death.  

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

We could leave those rat bastards behind. The rainbow would be okay if it came with a pot of gold.
                      LRB

Hi!

I missed you boo.  Thanks for stoppin' by, we are almost complete!

The threads over there remind me a lot of the old L&O.   L&O was the Letters and Opinions forum on RWOL ... Words can't really describe the old L&O, you needed to experience the L&O.  haha.  Think of it as something like the RWOL version of a frat house.  It was definitely not everyone's cup of tea & there was generally an initiation for new members, but if you could get past that there were some excellent runners there and it could be pretty damned funny.

The regulars over there would occasionally invade the BF and raise a ruckus.  We also had a mileage game with them (they beat us pretty handily if I recall).

sugnim

gummi bears! bouncing here and there and everywhere! high adventure that's beyond compare! they are the gummi bears....

Hehe, I sing that to my dog all the time.  Dunno why.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Hehe, I sing that to my dog all the time.  Dunno why.

For strange reason, I just got the song, "Fish Heads" by Dr. Demento in my head upon reading this.  lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXK5x3DVQ9Y

andrew jerald

Yeah, I agree that it probably does seem like an invasion to them. Its ok. I won't take it personal. I was just saying I don't do well with mockery. That's all. 

Yeah me either...It was fun while it lasted.