Beginners and Beyond

RA will be offline for software upgrades at 1:30 PM EST (Read 253 times)

LRB

Perfectly timed for me. My yoga class started at 1:30 and when it ended at 3:00 RA was BACK! Didn't even have to go through withdrawl. Now when RWOL was down for like 3 days THAT was bad.

That shit was real bad!  It was like all the Kings horses and all the Kings men, couldn't put Humpty together again!

xor

That shit was real bad!  It was like all the Kings horses and all the Kings men, couldn't put Humpty together again!

Yeah, well.  Humpty's lastest weirdness was that it was strangely throwing away posts.  They said boo about it.  A few of us figured out by, you know, ACTUALLY TESTING SHIT, that it was throwing away posts where you had quoted someone else.  They fixed it after a few (?) days.  Turns out it was their spam catching logic being a bit too aggressive.

KK apologized and then went on to say that as for other bugs, ah well.  Everyone has taken off for the holidays.  Including him.  Cool.

Here's The Humpty Dance.  HELL YEAH.

Docket_Rocket

And they got spam back over there, yay!

Fuck.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Just B.S.

I can see your graphs.

That's why I don't take my graphs out in public.

Just B.S.

These seamless upgrades are gonna take some getting used to.

Big grin

Thanks Eric!

Docket_Rocket

So you don't like those PDAs?

That's why I don't take my graphs out in public.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page