Beginners and Beyond

Attention Whoring (Read 124 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Thanks you guys.

I think those arms helped power me through the race tonight lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

hog4life

HOLY CRAP!!!

RSX

Thank you

I have two days out of the week that focuses on the Delts Smile I also have two days out of the week that focuses on my biceps, triceps and chest. And 2 days to focus on back Smile

I always thought biceps were fairly easy to get if you stick with a routine. If I go into my gym I often see someone (usually a guy early 20's) doing what seems like 10 sets of bicep curls when I'm waiting. The other machines are less crowded except for lats. Deltoids are hard to get so I always appreciate the work that people go through.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol hog4life Smile

RSX - yeah, during those workouts I only have like 2 workouts that focus only on the Biceps - Standing Barbell Curls and Cable Rope Hammer Curls, usually 5 or 6 sets of 8-15 reps. Other workouts that focus on the back or chest and include the biceps are the usual: Cable Seated Row, Pull Downs, Fly Delts and the Incline Bench Press. I plan on adding the (regular) bench press Monday.

I don't do a lot of dumbbell curls anymore because I seem to roll my right shoulder a lot, which isn't good 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)