Beginners and Beyond

Yeah, it's mean of me but I laughed (Read 208 times)

MrNamtor

I don't get this... especially in self defense I will lay someone the F out and make sure they remember it.

. I'm saying I try to avoid it. Like if someone were to shove me or just come at me, I'd back pedal or walk away or even run away if i could.

LRB

I'm saying I try to avoid it. Like if someone were to shove me or just come at me, I'd back pedal or walk away or even run away if i could.

In this lawsuit-happy society in which we live, it's a smart thing to do.  I know someone who had a drink poured into his lap by some dude in a bar.  He ended up wiping the floor with the guy, then got sued and ordered to pay him 28 large!

MrNamtor

In this lawsuit-happy society in which we live, it's a smart thing to do.  I know someone who had a drink poured into his lap by some dude in a bar.  He ended up wiping the floor with the guy, then got sued and ordered to pay him 28 large!

Oh no in that case i'd just crack the fucker across the head with a beer bottle.

MrNamtor

^just kidding

MrNamtor

That's actually a tough one because you'd probably just reflexively punch the guy in the face. You'd have to be Kwi Chang Kane to not react to that.