Beginners and Beyond

The DAILIES: Membership has its Privileges (Read 43 times)

B-Plus

Yuck

LRB

Yuck

That's life over here, you're on the right side of the border though 'cuz that stuff rarely happens over there...well, it doesn't happen nearly as much I should say.

B-Plus

We had our own Hannibal Lecter back in the day. Before my time though.

Just B.S.

I normally ONLY watch our local news because I want to know what's going on in my own community And not think about all that other awful stuff. Also the reason I  never watch shows like CSI, Dexter, criminal minds etcetera

Normally it's an accident , some feel good human interest stuff , local politics and some of the stuff that happens in the big bad works out there ...... We live here because shit like this doesn't happen here ..... Until now

LRB

I normally ONLY watch our local news because I want to know what's going on in my own community And not think about all that other awful stuff. Also the reason I  never watch shows like CSI, Dexter, criminal minds etcetera

Normally it's an accident , some feel good human interest stuff , local politics and some of the stuff that happens in the big bad works out there ...... We live here because shit like this doesn't happen here ..... Until now

Right.  Hopefully it will not again.

Docket_Rocket

I remember that, can you say bizarro world!  Say, did that guy live after that?

He was alive last time I heard.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I remember an Old Dave from back in the days of RW. Sometimes he was nice, sometimes he was abrupt, like all of his kind. Overall though, I liked him. Are you related to that Old Dave, old Dave?

Hey! What do you mean by "his kind"? Are you stereotyping all Daves?

Dave

Just B.S.

Don't know if you can view this outside Canada but here is the link to our local news.

For reference on the crime rates in this area two years ago this city of over 70,000 had zero homicides.
                  Now they have lost 3 officers in one incident. Pray that we don't lose any more people.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/horror-of-moncton-shooting-captured-on-social-media-1.1853988