Beginners and Beyond

Thrasonic Thursday Penguins (Read 26 times)

Docket_Rocket

Trixie went to the vet today for the final liver checkup. She is back to normal.  Three months of hard work with this girl but we saved her.  Too bad we couldn't save Daisy, though.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MothAudio

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you Jack!

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Wow, 12 miles of biking, Damaris, that's progress, congrats!  And yay for Trixie!

Good luck with your checkup, Mitch, I hope he doesn't mention surgery either!

Have fun with the group, Zelanie!  Don't run too fast and make them all look bad.

Yeah, I can relate to that flip-flopping weather, Jimmy, 30s yesterday, 50s today, 70s tomorrow and over the weekend, back to the 40s next week...dang Mother Nature!  Sounds like your running is going well and you've beaten your aches and pains.

Wishing you all the luck, Noah!  Errr...Jack....

Surprisingly, HsM, my arthritic body feels okay. Will see how it feels today AFTER I run without my arthritis med.  So you had a comedy routine instead of the usual routine and everyone had fun, so good on ya!  Way to keep your cool and go with the flow.

Hope your TM workout does help with the frustration, Ginny!  My daughter is dealing with all that too, she lives in York.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

2 degrees F this morning.  I ran 3 miles on my icy trail.  Ice is ok if you don't try to change direction, nor go faster, nor go slower, but somehow levitate over it.  Other than that, I don't like it Smile

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Greetings from Iowa.  About to hit the TM.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

on my way to badass

Hey Penguins!

Hill work today.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

tracilynn

I did 4 miles in the dreadmill. Progression started at 11:30mm and last mile at 9mm.

~~~~~~~

Traci

tracilynn

Watching Azusa California on prime time NBC news right now.  Waiting for floods.

~~~~~~~

Traci