Beginners and Beyond

Would you do it? (Read 100 times)

Will run for scenery.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Docket_Rocket

I've done the Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach in Disney World. It is a 12 story, near vertical drop. What's another 5 stories?

I'm in.

note: This is not me. Just a photo from the internet.

This reminds me of my wedgie.  I did this one too.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Just B.S.

My dare devil son talked me into summit plummet years ago .  And my dare devil girlfriend talked me into riding the Hulk last Feb at Universal.

I hate heights so clearly I am very vulnerable to stupid suggestions from loved ones. Wink Need to work on that after I do the full iron hubby has talked me into Smile at least no heights involved in that .

RabbitChaser

I live about 15 minutes from the park. if I ever make it to the water park this year, I'll make sure to do a WSR (water slide report). Big grin

Hip Redux

I live about 15 minutes from the park. if I ever make it to the water park this year, I'll make sure to do a WSR (water slide report). Big grin

Ooooh, yes!    We will need to fully appreciate the wedgie this thing is capable of. lol

Will run for scenery.

Ooooh, yes!    We will need to fully appreciate the wedgie this thing is capable of. lol

And whether the water flow is enough to rinse out your trunks...

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!