Beginners and Beyond

Guestbook for Suzielea (Read 773 times)

Love the Half

There is an online guestbook you can sign for her.  I think I did although I don't see my post.  I may have hit a wrong button somewhere.  I thought it would be nice if her family could see how she touched other runners from around the world.  Here's the link.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/heraldsun-au/guestbook.aspx?n=suzanne-lowe&pid=161092642&cid=full

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Ohh, that's great.  I will definitely sign.  Thanks, LtH!

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

The site says that comments are reviewed before they're posted, LtH.  I'm sure yours will show up later.

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Thank you for sharing that link.

LtH, thank you for posting the link.  Your comment did post.  I saw it when I went on to post. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

LRB

Thank you for sharing that link.

+1

I signed it.  I hope our messages bring her family some comfort to know that she touched people across the world.

Love the Half

Shamelessly bumping my own thread.  Please sign the Guestbook if you feel the urge.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

ooligan

Thank you for posting the link. Suzelea always had something positive to say and I really liked that about her. She is sadly missed.

Goorun

Can somebody stickied this ? Thanks for the link LTH.

I contacted Suzanne's mom and brother David and send them links to the threads here and on RWOL. I got reply from David, so they are aware of these posts. 

Slow and steady never wins anything.

Thank you for sharing this, I signed it.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Good deal, Goo. And thanks, LTH!

Suzie was such a great person, and her greatness grew when I learned of her real story. I wish I had half of the positive outlook that she presented in life.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Docket_Rocket

Thanks for sharing.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Rubybaby43

enabler

Thanks, Brad!

KLO

more miles = more beer

Goorun

Bump for Suzie.

Slow and steady never wins anything.