Beginners and Beyond

J's Run 5k - RR and Photos (Read 67 times)

Docket_Rocket

Great job!  Congrats!

And yeap, that is what humidity does.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

fourouta5

Healed Hammy

Nice job on the PR.  Isn't if funny when you go in in with low expectations that it is easier to beat your goals.

BTW: Do I spy with my little eye a running for Jenny bracelet?

workinprogress11

Congratulations on the PR!  Great job.

Jess runs for bacon

I feel like such a jerk for not asking you if you PRed when I saw you near the finish. I was cranky though Surprised I'm so happy you did though, you earned it!!!

On an unrelated note, I may have a date this weekend Big grin

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Congrats on your race and the PR, way to go!

You take a very nice photo too!  As speedy as you are, photos are the only way I'll ever see your Great Legs at a race.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

Mile 3 is also where I remember that I hate 5Ks.

For me, it's about 400 meters into the race!

Good job April!

Rungry!

Lilac Jive - Every time I see your avatar, I initially read the caption as "Jesus runs for bacon".

Jen

YAYpril - B-Plus

Thanks, everyone! After this marathon training cycle I might focus on the shorter stuff. I'd like to see how fast I can actually run one of these bad boys.

I appreciate all your kind words. And yes, George, that is a Jenny bracelet. Smile