Beginners and Beyond

With the winter we had, who can complain about the Sunny SunDAILIES (Read 43 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I did 10 miles with hubby, so 20 miles total and my only break was the 5 minutes in between TM and outside.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

And OMG to our new welcome page.

Damaris

Zelanie

Costa Rica is having a huge party right now.  Huge.  You guys will be happy to know that I got in 8 miles in very nice 68 degrees with a 64 degree dewpoint this morning before all the fun started.

LRB

65 miles total for the week, first week of training for New York City, in November.

It should be colder than the hot crap you usually race in, you might actually kill it! 

LRB

And OMG to our new welcome page.

You mean this one?

B-Plus

You mean this one?

Ha!

I passed 1000 miles for the year. That took a long time, but I guess not bad considering i barely ran in jan/feb.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Assuming I will get my run done in the morning, I am looking at closing out this month with 282 miles.  I think that is a new MPM for me.

Next week (tomorrow) might be tough,  80 miler week and I am flying out of town tomorrow night.  Need to get a 16 done in a different city - should be stressful.