Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: Not necessarily a bad thing (Read 39 times)

LRB

I ran 7.  3 with Bruno. He really needs it or he starts causing mischief.

Nothing soothes my hyperactivity like a run. lol

Shit at this rate he may hit 500 miles or more at the end of the year, are you going to log his miles somehow or do you even think it is important to do so?

If you do make him a log let me know...not that I would stalk it or anything.

onemile

Nothing soothes my hyperactivity like a run. lol

Shit at this rate he may hit 500 miles or more at the end of the year, are you going to log his miles somehow or do you even think it is important to do so?

If you do make him a log let me know...not that I would stalk it or anything.

I actually have been thinking about logging his miles. I've made note of them in the notes for my runs but there's no way to run a report.

It would be interesting to see how much running he does.  Plus it might be helpful in building up his mileage.  Not that I have a goal for that but it would be nice if he could do my entire run with me on my easy days.

LRB

I actually have been thinking about logging his miles. I've made note of them in the notes for my runs but there's no way to run a report.

It would be interesting to see how much running he does.  Plus it might be helpful in building up his mileage.  Not that I have a goal for that but it would be nice if he could do my entire run with me on my easy days.

Right.

Me love some clean sheets! Dave, hotel all the way!

Well it's a Comfort Inn, so clean sheets are not a given.

Dave

workinprogress11

6 mile progression run.

Dave, I'm late to the game, but I think the hotel is the right decision.

Docket_Rocket

I just made it home. Sigh. Long day. But my law school class went well.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

I just enter my runs with the dogs as a separate route. So I could sort my log by route if I wanted to and track their mileage. But I honestly don't run with them that much. Mostly I let them walk run amok with DH as he walks.