Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies Forging Forward (Read 45 times)

LRB

I think we don't need to be exes to know that. Joking

Supp yo.  What's on the Docket tonight?

Docket_Rocket

Martinis and Magic City.  You?

Supp yo.  What's on the Docket tonight?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Martinis and Magic City.  You?

I'll be hanging with my big brother in a lil bit, he is here from West Virginia.  We'll be drinking beer, Miller Lite for me, not sure what he's on these days.

B-Plus

8 @ 8:58

Hip Redux

I just went food shopping with Ray Allen.  He bought a crapton of jalapenos.

Dr. Cornsitter

I just went food shopping with Ray Allen.  He bought a crapton of jalapenos.

He puts those on his ass veggies. He likes them nice and spicy.

But seriously, way effing cool!

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

Hip Redux

He puts those on his ass veggies. He likes them nice and spicy.

But seriously, way effing cool!

LOL   Gawd, bum jalapenos sound horrible.  Joking

I so amused by the whole thing.   Mostly because DH and I were JUST talking about Antoine Walker as Celtics coach (or how that was a really bad effing idea, to be more accurate) and I like literally walked right into him coming around the cherries display LOL   Then for the next 10 minutes, we kept walking by each other and I totally sized him up.   Not as tall as I thought he should be lol

Hi dailies:

7 easy this evening.

I think I saw a pair of ravens, even though this is not their normal range.  They looked bigger than crows and made a different call, a guttural "rrawwwwk" as opposed to the anxious "caw!caw!caw!" warning of a crow.