Beginners and Beyond

If you like Old Navy running gear... (Read 676 times)

xor

I just like that this thread is the opposite "through the looking glass" equivalent of a lululemon rah rah thread.

I do not understand the prices of their stuff and the CEO dude is shithouse crazy.  Disbelieve?  Go research the origin of their name. (edit: of lululemon.  not old navy.  heh.  Although some of old navy's ads are semi-crazy)

Anomalous

JC Penny has some great running apparel also. I loaded up on their winter clearance items. They had an awesome cold wind/rain resistant running jacket but I couldn't find it in my size.

Half Fanatic  #3091  ~   Marathon debut: 11/16/13 Anthem Richmond Marathon

"Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious." - Rumi

workinprogress11

Thanks for posting this.  I just scored 3 sports bras for $24.00 at our local store.

Hip Redux

I just like that this thread is the opposite "through the looking glass" equivalent of a lululemon rah rah thread.

I do not understand the prices of their stuff and the CEO dude is shithouse crazy.  Disbelieve?  Go research the origin of their name. (edit: of lululemon.  not old navy.  heh.  Although some of old navy's ads are semi-crazy)

Apparently, he's out as the CEO: http://www.businessinsider.com/12-utterly-bizarre-facts-about-the-rise-of-lululemon-2012-4?op=1 

RSX

My step-daughter gets 30% off there (10% for sale items). I had no clue they had running stuff for guys, so will check it out next time I go.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Thank you for posting this.  I live near an Old Navy and saw this post today and and went there.  I got a few things and saved some money on shipping in the process. Smile

Don't believe everything you think. 

scissorbill

Today only uou can get 30% off Oldnavy.com (includes athletic wear on clearance) using the promo code 24HOURS 

monkkey

wait, padded sports bras? What?!

Also, why is everything so huge at Old Navy?  Their XS is the biggest I have ever seen.

wait, padded sports bras? What?!

Also, why is everything so huge at Old Navy?  Their XS is the biggest I have ever seen.

I wear their XS (shirts and shorts, not bra) and I'm 5"3 and 109 pounds. I don't consider myself huge.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

My Old Navy running stuff order arrived today with 3 Active tank tops. I should have researched the shirts better because I thought they would be tech material. They're mostly cotton. My fault for not reading properly. And they're a bit too big. I don't think a medium shirt has ever been too big. So wearing them for summer running would equal chafe city being both loose and cotton. Oh well. They were only $7. I can wear them for yoga, going to the air conditioned gym and for my shortest outdoor summer runs I suppose. The sports bra did not arrive....I guess it's shipping separately...I'm looking forward to seeing what that's like.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

My Old Navy running stuff order arrived today with 3 Active tank tops. I should have researched the shirts better because I thought they would be tech material. They're mostly cotton. My fault for not reading properly. And they're a bit too big. I don't think a medium shirt has ever been too big. So wearing them for summer running would equal chafe city being both loose and cotton. Oh well. They were only $7. I can wear them for yoga, going to the air conditioned gym and for my shortest outdoor summer runs I suppose. The sports bra did not arrive....I guess it's shipping separately...I'm looking forward to seeing what that's like.

I have a bunch of those that I wear as base layers in the winter, and they act just like tech fabric when you sweat.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

My winter baselayers are very fitted ColdGear shirts, can't fit a baggy tank top underneath. Intended them for summer running. Oh well.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

monkkey

I wear their XS (shirts and shorts, not bra) and I'm 5"3 and 109 pounds. I don't consider myself huge.

I meant the sizes run big... their XS is huger than other stores'  XS... I am not calling anyone huge.