Beginners and Beyond

And Then There Were MonDAILIES (Read 32 times)

LRB

Lol! I'm gonna try not to break it (calves or shins or feet or any of that) this time, that hasn't gone well for me in the past.

You have done great this year and have no doubt turned the corner on those things (knock on wood).

Docket_Rocket

Lol! I'm gonna try not to break it (calves or shins or feet or any of that) this time, that hasn't gone well for me in the past.

Good goal. Nice week.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

workinprogress11

Hi all.  I'm going to try to get back into the dailies groove, though I was never that great about it to begin with. Anywho...

Baboon-I never had problems with stairs either. Getting up out of a chair was challenging, though.

Dave-That's great news. Good luck with the first run.

DR-I'd love some feels like 98 here but I'm sure it is sucky there.

4 miles in 25 degrees with 30mph winds. I'm actually surprised I did it. And I will never be warm again.

B-Plus

I think I'm broken. And by broken, I mean I'm not broken yet so something must be terribly wrong. Check out my last 7 days! 

WTG! It's a great feeling when things are rolling smoothly.

Cyberic

5 easy today. Considering the main forum's holidays streak, from November 28th 'til January first, at least one mile per day. Not sure though, I really enjoy my friday SRD...

LRB

4 miles in 25 degrees with 30mph winds. I'm actually surprised I did it. And I will never be warm again.

I remember an avitar of you shivering to bits from the BF. You might still be cold from that. lol

Nice job getting them done, my turn will be in the morning. Hopefully the winds will be gone by then.

Docket_Rocket

Heavy weights done, teeth cleaned.  Good day!  Glad I did not have to run today because it's fucking yucky outside still.

Celebrating close to 7lbs lost with a margarita.  It is nice to have my body working as usual again.  I now have to exchange the tutu I bought two weeks ago because it's too big now.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I'll tell you what's up:  I don't understand why people have "suuuuuch a hard time" walking up and down stairs the day after a marathon.  I'm doing stairs just fine.

Because you train properly.  Smile

10 mostly easy with some speed work towards the end.  Detroit can borrow the Bills any time, Toronto not so much.