Beginners and Beyond

How do you like your coffee? (Read 91 times)

Little Blue

My boss and her husband are from Germany, and they make espresso the way they drink it there.  They brew it really strong, then each cup gets about 1/3 espresso and 2/3 organic milk.  In the winter the milk is warmed, in the summer you drink it milk-cold.  The stuff will dissolve your tongue, but one cup will keep you going for hours!

Docket_Rocket

I love those espressos.  Apparently, I go crazy in Europe and become a coffee drinker.

My boss and her husband are from Germany, and they make espresso the way they drink it there.  They brew it really strong, then each cup gets about 1/3 espresso and 2/3 organic milk.  In the winter the milk is warmed, in the summer you drink it milk-cold.  The stuff will dissolve your tongue, but one cup will keep you going for hours!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Mmmmm...beer

Salted Caramel, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

HobbitLegs

elevenses

I like my coffee black. Freshly ground is best. I like to get beans from a local roaster. Like NC runner said, it can change your life. Cheap, mass produced coffee tastes like someone ran water through potting soil to me. If it came out of a large plastic container, I just step away.

Docket_Rocket

I heard yesterday morning that the Salted Caramel is gone because they are soon to bring the heavenly Pumpkin Spice.

Salted Caramel, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I drank my Cameron's Toasted Southern Pecan coffee this morning with like no french vanilla cream, and it tasted pretty good. I really need to get more of my foam cups, I've tried to buy thermos cups but always forget to take them back home Undecided

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

tea

This.  And usually no cream or sugar.

Although I also like coffee Smile

Hot can be black or one cream one sugar, iced has gotta be double-double.

Daves_Not_Here

Cheap, mass produced coffee tastes like someone ran water through potting soil to me. If it came out of a large plastic container, I just step away.

Indeed. I roast (and grind) my own beans and brew using a vacuum pot or a traditional espresso machine. Nothing quite like freshly roasted/ground coffee in the morning.