Beginners and Beyond

No Winter Wonderland Wednesdailies (Read 33 times)

Docket_Rocket

Thanks for asking, Oski.  Tomorrow is her biopsy.  But I came back from my run and this happened:

First time she has eaten on her own in more than a week.  And she just jumped to the sofa.  Well, she almost fell but hung on and did it on her own.  First normal behavior in almost 2 weeks.  Yay!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

That's great.  Good girl, Trixie!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Oski Rock tape is Kinesio tape.  Just a type that is made for athletes so it doesn't come off as easy as regular kinesio tape does

Marjorie

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

That's a GREAT sign of improvement D!!!! I hope she keeps improving, don't worry too hard on the biopsy tomorrow, just be happy with these tiny improvements.

Got 3 miles in tonight, so 8.2 miles total for today Smile

Thanks for asking, Oski.  Tomorrow is her biopsy.  But I came back from my run and this happened:

First time she has eaten on her own in more than a week.  And she just jumped to the sofa.  Well, she almost fell but hung on and did it on her own.  First normal behavior in almost 2 weeks.  Yay!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Hip Redux

I am *this close* to signing up for some races in the spring.  Hmmmm.

Oski Rock tape is Kinesio tape.  Just a type that is made for athletes so it doesn't come off as easy as regular kinesio tape does

Ah ok.  I've used kinesio before, hadn't heard of rock tape!

LRB

First time she has eaten on her own in more than a week. 

At first glance, and considering what you have said about her lately, I thought she was barfing that up!  lol

Glad she is on the mend!

Zelanie

Hooray for Trixie!

Good luck, Oski!

Yay, Trixie!

StepbyStep-SH

Oski - I remember having those dreams for the first few years after college. I'd have "forgotten" about entire semesters, didn't know where the class was, hadn't checked my campus mailbox in weeks ...

Marj - Here I thought you were "rocking" the tape.

D - Glad to hear Trixie is showing improvement, and I hope it continues.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.