Beginners and Beyond

I will buy you a drink if... (Read 100 times)

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

I'll repeat what my running club coach says, "No one cares if you won the Joe Schmoe 5K so don't be such a dick."

Well those aren't his exact words but that is the gist of his philosophy on running.

You people have issues 

happylily

It must be because I'm an old uncool woman, but I find hand gestures very lame. So I'll have to pass on the free drink.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Birdwell

The first thing I noticed is she's holding her iPhone in her hand.

hog4life

I was thinking the same exact thing, the untied shoe was the first thing I noticed. lol  That's why I double knot every time, can't stand it when my shoe comes untied.

I never double knot, but I'm not as fast as you, lol.

as to the OP, that's some funny stuff right there.

RSX

In these days of social media that picture will be around for years. It's one thing to do that as a teen but as an adult, not so clever. Best laugh of the week!!

Love the Half

That is hilarious.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Don't call me Buttercup!

It must be because I'm an old uncool woman, but I find hand gestures very lame. So I'll have to pass on the free drink.

Nope, you're not old or uncool, unless I am, also.   Total sore loser.  You don't want to get passed?  Run faster.  Jeez.

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

Does it count if the hand gesture isn't obscene?