Beginners and Beyond

NRR - what do you do for a living? (Read 966 times)

The one I work at. We go out of our way to be sure the customers find what they need and leave the store happy and satisfied if at all possible. Smile

Adult bookstore ??? Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Adult bookstore ??? Smile

Adults are welcome, but we have a nice kids' department and loads of games and toys, too.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

andee1296

I work for the government as a systems analyst...read business analyst. I'm going to retire at the end of the year - in less than 3 weeks, actually! So excited. But then I'm going to continue to work maybe half time for awhile. Still, I'm looking forward to having more free time to do other stuff besides work.

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

I was a teacher/lecturer for years and decided I'd done my stint at the chalkface.

I now am in charge of all the online exams for a large FE/HE college here in the UK. That's 10,000 exams a year to manage the bookings, set up the exams, trouble shoot etc...

Very different to lecturing in sport, but I'm enjoying it.Smile

1st career was computer programmer, which I left after a few years - couldn't handle the office work. 2nd career was vegetation ecologist (lots of outdoor time in summer) for 25 yrs before retiring 7 yr ago. Now I run and do volunteer work associated with trails.

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog

Dr. Cornsitter

well with legs like that, maybe try modeling. I know of a guy in California named Hugh H that is always looking for pretty people Smile 

Ha!

Gotta get a bigger set of.......uh.......ya know.......before Mr. Hefner would look twice. Plus, I heard he's marrying his 26-year-old Barbie. So, I think at the ripe old age of 27, I am out of the running!

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

Adam_McAllen

Beer-and-waffle Powered

I'm a masters student in materials science, focusing on microelectronics. That field just blows my mind.

French teacher

wcrunner: what is the best book store on earth?

That's cool! Est-ce que tu es française?

In the words of my late-coach : Just hang in there, relax... and at the end of a race anyone you see.....just pass them