Beginners and Beyond

How Old Are You? (Read 115 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

And you are CERTAINLY no hag!

Umm..you're the one on the left, correct? 

Seriously - and I will say it in this way because you are 'my era' and will probably be one of the few here who remembers this 'back in the day',  lol -  "Dahling, you look mah-velous.."

I turned 60 last summer and was all excited about the new age group. Too bad for me I have been sick or injured and have not raced since my birthday.

Lest we wonder if turning 60 turns women into hags, here is a picture of my husband celebrating my 60th birthday with me.

Not to be immodest, but I don't think I look 60.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

29. I turn 30 on October 1st

30!  Good lord...I will be 61 tomorrow, on Feb 10th.

Where was I when I was 30 years old?  Living single in Hawaii...my apartment was downtown right in the heart of Waikiki, all the bars and clubs were only about a couple of blocks from where I lived, so no driving necessary when I partied; the beach in front of the Honolulu Hilton was about 1/2 mile from me; and on my running days, I'd get up in the morning and run about the 3 - 4 miles to Diamond Head, and on up that, getting to the top just in time to see the sunrise come up over the Pacific;  then run back home.  I sure was full of 'salt-and-vinegar' in those days, lol.  I also met the love of my life that year, my wife Gail, and married her the next year, when I was 31.  Yeah, I looked quite different then - and much thinner, lol  Here is mine and Gail's 1985 Hawaii wedding photo....me 31, her 27...

photo meandgail003.jpg

And us today.... now I'm 61...and Gail is....even more beautiful today.....

photo gailandscottcloseup.jpg

Tar Heel Mom

kween

30!  Good lord...I will be 61 tomorrow, on Feb 10th.

Where was I when I was 30 years old?  Living single in Hawaii...my apartment was downtown right in the heart of Waikiki, all the bars and clubs were only about a couple of blocks from where I lived, so no driving necessary when I partied; the beach in front of the Honolulu Hilton was about 1/2 mile from me; and on my running days, I'd get up in the morning and run about the 3 - 4 miles to Diamond Head, and on up that, getting to the top just in time to see the sunrise come up over the Pacific;  then run back home.  I sure was full of 'salt-and-vinegar' in those days, lol.  I also met the love of my life that year, my wife Gail, and married her the next year, when I was 31.  Yeah, I looked quite different then - and much thinner, lol  Here is mine and Gail's 1985 Hawaii wedding photo....me 31, her 27...

photo meandgail003.jpg

And us today.... now I'm 61...and Gail is....even more beautiful today.....

photo gailandscottcloseup.jpg

My god, she looks fabulous. I wish I had the nerve to let my hair go gray.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

Village people

She is gorgeous, Scotty and Happy Birthday. THM does not look 60.

I will be turning 44 this year.

Brilliant

Scotty, you married a hottie!

StepbyStep-SH

There are some women in this thread I would LOVE to look like when I reach 50, 60, and beyond!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

tracilynn

Me too!

~~~~~~~

Traci

52, born on Turkey Day, mother still tells me to this day she had 2 turkeys that day, I was the butterball.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Scotty, you married a hottie!

Yes, I definitely married UP!

bluerun

Super B****

Too old.  But I'll say 20 since I started counting backwards at 25.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog