Beginners and Beyond

Obligatory Friday Meltdown Thread (or: Kay goes 3/3 for her February Goals) (Read 292 times)

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Go on with your bad self then, FreeSoul, it's your reputation you're putting out there on the Internet for all to see.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

@runjerseygirl

You've been warned, FS.

Do you even run?

Dr. Cornsitter

And peace was restored to the village Smile

Can we all get along now?

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

@runjerseygirl

And peace was restored to the village Smile

Can we all get along now?

Only through PM's.

Do you even run?

RSX

Only through PM's.

Did you mean to capitalize the s? Sorry that was the first thing I thought of.

@runjerseygirl

Did you mean to capitalize the s? Sorry that was the first thing I thought of.

THERE IS NO GETTING ALONG DURING PMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Blargh!!!

Do you even run?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Without reading too many comments after my last one, the more I think about it I don't want this forum to become a negative one for me. I would like to stick my tongue out at certain people and get all huffy puffy, but screw it. Kay PS, it would probably be best if you edit your thread and get rid of my pics, just change it to something else.

I admire and respect the Gluteus Maximus for all it's beauty and power, but some apparently do not.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

@runjerseygirl

Without reading too many comments after my last one, the more I think about it I don't want this forum to become a negative one for me. I would like to stick my tongue out at certain people and get all huffy puffy, but screw it. Kay PS, it would probably be best if you edit your thread and get rid of my pics, just change it to something else.

I admire and respect the Gluteus Maximus for all it's beauty and power, but some apparently do not.

I did that yesterday, LOL!

Do you even run?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Go on with your bad self then, FreeSoul, it's your reputation you're putting out there on the Internet for all to see.

My reputation is already screwed up! And besides, my DH/boss knows I'm a bad girl, and if things were to get bad with our business he has done told me I will be a stay at home mom Joking. And plus, I can't back up and erase what is out there even though I now know a lot of pics I've posted on RA and RW are out there in my name (screen name), I looked up my real name and nothing............ that is weird.

Kay PS - see this is why I should look at the front of a thread before saying something lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

MrNamtor

Just want to point a few things out.

1) FS has never posted any nude or even risky pics of herself either here or on the other site and the "butt pics" in question are just her in what looks like yoga pants and another one of her in shorts.

2) You've also posted pictures of your legs and yourself in attractive clothing or whatever. Nothing wrong with that either. None of your pictures were obscene or should cause you any "reputation" problems.

3)FS didn't start this thread. Kay did, and she took the pictures down. Which leads to

4) There are no butt pictures on this thread! Well, there is one, it's an ugly old hairy man's ass. I don't know how BIS got a picture of my ass, but I didn't authorize it.

@runjerseygirl

Just want to point a few things out.

1) FS has never posted any nude or even risky pics of herself either here or on the other site and the "butt pics" in question are just her in what looks like yoga pants and another one of her in shorts.

2) You've also posted pictures of your legs and yourself in attractive clothing or whatever. Nothing wrong with that either. None of your pictures were obscene or should cause you any "reputation" problems.

3)FS didn't start this thread. Kay did, and she took the pictures down. Which leads to

4) There are no butt pictures on this thread! Well, there is one, it's an ugly old hairy man's ass. I don't know how BIS got a picture of my ass, but I didn't authorize it.

WERD.

Do you even run?

happylily

I don't get it... There are guys (and girls) over in L&O who love to play rough and be a-holes. Do you see anyone telling them that their reputation is on the line, MJ? Do YOU warn them of that? But a young woman here claims she likes to talk about sex and suddenly all we can think of is her reputation. Come on... this isn't 1950 for god's sake...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

So, since this thread was created from a previous thread because it had turned into a butt pic thread, and now this is no longer a but pic thread since the relevant photos have been removed, do we need create another new thread based on what this one has turned into? Which I guess is the arguments for & against the existence butt pic threads. Which now that I think of it doesn't sound that interesting after all. Not when compared to butt pic threads.

Dave

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

I don't get it... There are guys (and girls) over in L&O who love to play rough and be a-holes. Do you see anyone telling them that their reputation is on the line, MJ? Do YOU warn them of that? But a young woman here claims she likes to talk about sex and suddenly all we can think of is her reputation. Come on... this isn't 1950 for god's sake...

No, and frankly I haven't seen much over there lately that offends me. I'm sorry if you think I'm a prude or living in the 1950's but I think it's crass and classless to always be injecting sex and whatnot into things. Also, L&O having their own group, they do not profess to be a beginner runners' forum. I do not give a crap if you think I look like a prude. I'd rather have a reputation for being a prude than for being foul mouthed, all about sex, and married and flirting incessantly with other men on the Internet. I'm laying it all out there. I'm tired of biting my tongue when you (you plural ad figuratively, not just you Lily) want to turn on me and call me a prude and judgmental. Fine then, I'll just be myself and not hold back. Of course this is just my opinion so obviously feel free to totally ignore it. But by being so defensive about it, it leads me to think the people involved might actually see my point.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Dr. Cornsitter

So, since this thread was created from a previous thread because it had turned into a butt pic thread, and now this is no longer a but pic thread since the relevant photos have been removed, do we need create another new thread based on what this one has turned into? Which I guess is the arguments for & against the existence butt pic threads. Which now that I think of it doesn't sound that interesting after all. Not when compared to butt pic threads.

Inception thread. A thread within a thread within a thread......ouch brain hurting Sad

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.