Beginners and Beyond

Do you ever dream about forumites, and why oh why couldn't I get a hot forumite in my dreams (Read 618 times)

SheCan

Man its weird to dream about a forumite and instead of getting a nice hot forumite I got a cankerous old fart LTH so not fair.

Ok some background info up on the red hill there is this fenced off area that is a turtle protected area.  It is fenced off for the desert tortoise that is an endangered species.  You are not allowed to even touch the turtles as its felony to do so, if they are on the road you are supposed to stop and wait for them to cross you are not even allowed to pick them up and help them.  The road is even nicknamed turtle road just for this.

So I had a dream that LTH came to run the STG marathon (now granted the marathon doesn't go up on turtle road, the ironman does but not the marathon but its a dream and I guess they can't be accurate, you do run pass the turn off for turtle road at mile 23 though).

So I finish and get a sub 4 and I am so happy and a couple cops come up to me and ask me if I have seen LTH.  We did like a FE and they knew I knew who he was and I said I heard he ran a sub 3 at that he was over that way.  So they DQ LTH because I guess on his way to his sub 3 he stomped on and killed a couple of the desert tortoises and then they haul him off to jail for doing so.

Seriously weird get out of my dreams LTH unless your going to bring some hot young ladies with you, oh and I am not sure if LTH wore a shirt or not so at least I wasn't traumatized with that (and its been bloody cold I live in the desert but dear crimney it was 16 degrees on my run on Saturday and 25 yesterday and 17 degrees this morning so I hope he wore a shirt).

Haha!  Love that dream, Dizzy!   So funny!

And no, haven't dreamed about any of you.  I guess I shut you all out when I go to sleep.  Then again, I haven't met much in person.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Village people

What?  I thought he was all mine?!?!

No way, my baseboards need cleaning and I hear that he will do a good job.

OK  -  somebody else needs to fess up to a naughty dream.

And still ew, ew, ew about the WCR thing.  Especially given that most of you L&O people know exactly who the dream was about.

WCR is ewww... But someone named Floppage is  dream worthy?

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

WCR is ewww... But someone named Floppage is  dream worthy?

Floppage was not dream worthy but he is my secret shame.

And, chances are, I won't run into him at races.  WCR's wife is in my age group.  His kid is in my kid's age group.  This conversation alone is going to skeev me the next time I see them.

Chairman

Floppage was not dream worthy but he is my secret shame.

And, chances are, I won't run into him at races.  WCR's wife is in my age group.  His kid is in my kid's age group.  This conversation alone is going to skeev me the next time I see them.

If Floppage was not the one, we need names.

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

Floppage was the one.  Goodness, people, I thought this was common knowledge.

And again, I point out that NO ONE else is playing along.

Chairman

I am playing along. And I don't need your excuses.

the name floppage kinda grossed me out.

as a chick maybe that is good, but as a dude I really dont want to hear about things flopping Big grin

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

For the record, the dream was a long time ago, back before Floppage starting melting down and posting bizarre pictues and getting banned habitually.

I also used to wear Nike Shox and run exclusively on a treadmill.

For the record, the dream was a long time ago, back before Floppage starting melting down and posting bizarre pictues and getting banned habitually.

I also used to wear Nike Shox and run exclusively on a treadmill.

i am glad you got over those bad things and you have a cute smile.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Village people

Oh come on, he's hot and he can help you pick out a nice pair of shoes. What a combination.

Chairman

Oh come on, he's hot and he can help you pick out a nice pair of shoes. What a combination.

I guarantee she would not have wound up in Nike Shox if Flop had anything to do with it.