Beginners and Beyond

So My Granddaughter And I Are Talking... (Read 114 times)

YAYpril - B-Plus

I love this. I can see her saying "RAWR!!!"

Oh she is indeed April....My Princess....Big grin (I absolutely adore this pic.)

Just B.S.

She is so adorable!!!

I realize now that I'm in my 50's that the only thing better than having my own kids (cause really

I thought it couldn't get any better when they were small) is that someday I will have Grandchildren

(well hopefully!)Smile

Our boys ran with us all thru their teens and our oldest ran two full marathons with my husband.

Now that #1 son is back running again I am hinting that he should train for and run a full with me

because I was only running halfs back in 2005/2006 when they did theirs together.

It would be awesome for all 3 of us to run the same marathon together some day.

Sounds like man awesome time Dave, I am so looking forward to have grandkids around.

Oh she is indeed April....My Princess....Big grin (I absolutely adore this pic.)

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

happylily

What a lovely child!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Sloooow.

Such a fun thing to do with her! I did the Color Run with my toddler and 4 1/2 year old (little one on my shoulders, I didn't make her run!). We had a great time. She let us know when she was ready to run again. She wasn't too thrilled with the color dust though, so used a light blanket to cover her face through those stations.

Smile