Beginners and Beyond

NFL Week 6: Adrian Peterson is active and plans on playing (Read 40 times)

LRB

LRB

My heart goes out to him, just a senseless tragedy.

As for me, I am expecting a tough game today in Cleveland for my beloved Lions.  Who are you rooting for?

My Skins against the Cowgirls.  Of course, I have the conflict as a result of Fantasy Football - Tony Romo is my starting QB.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

Hmm, I can't pick much worse than last week...

Pack

Bills

Lions

Texans

Vikes

KC

Jets

Bucs

Peyton

Seahawks

Patriots

SF

Skins

RSX

NE against New Orleans. I'm predicting a loss by at least 14. Brady got shafted. He took a cut in pay but this is the worst crew of WRs that he has played with since Gronk is still out.

delicate flower

Heh, Jacksonville is hanging in there!

<3

Hip Redux

NE against New Orleans. I'm predicting a loss by at least 14. Brady got shafted. He took a cut in pay but this is the worst crew of WRs that he has played with since Gronk is still out.

Well how about that!

RSX

Well how about that!

I told my wife right after the game that this was why I never bet. After the late Brady interception I turned on the Sox pre-game show, but then the crowd started cheering at Fenway so I went back.

Hip Redux

I told my wife right after the game that this was why I never bet. After the late Brady interception I turned on the Sox pre-game show, but then the crowd started cheering at Fenway so I went back.

Did you catch this radio call on the TD?  Link

Hilarious. Unicorns!

LRB

Did you catch this radio call on the TD?  Link

Hilarious. Unicorns!

That has been all over cable, I loved his "who left the building" line!

RSX

That has been all over cable, I loved his "who left the building" line!

Boston has 2 sports stations, and I caught both on the way home. 1 is playing this call, and the other is playing the Ortiz grand slam/Salty walkoff hit. 2 great endings on 1 day!!

No one blames Patriots fans for leaving early between that huge traffic mess, and wanting to see the Sox game ASAP. I used every back road to head home when I used to go.

Village people

LMAO, Zolak!