Beginners and Beyond

All good things MonDAILIES (Read 38 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Hope your 8 miles went well, B-Plus, if you did them already.    Stupid trail race?  Is there something wrong with it?

Coach says no more than 20 miles each of the next two weeks. Is that miles in skiing, Baboon, or running..or a combination of both?

Woo hoo, mile one, 45 degrees...heat wave, so you could run in shorts again!

Enjoy the rest day, Marjorie.  Do you get to stay home for a while now that it's the holidays or will you be traveling regularly still?

Congrats on your miles, Step.  Enjoy the girls' night out tonite!  Cookies..I love cookies!  After my last race yesterday, I think I indulged in a bit too many cookies at the post-race Wine & Dine.

Glad you are feeling better, Damaris!  Hope you get to feeling as good as you look in no time!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I thought I was done with travel Scotty. But, I have a trip to make this week and another on Dec 30th. Both are the other side of sc so not bad as it is driving versus flying and just an overnight stay. I thought I was going to be done until next month but with my job you never know what will come up.

Marjorie

LRB

It looks like rain in the morning but with temps warm enough that I may get out in it, we shall see.

In other news there is a drink in my hand. 

B-Plus

In other news there is a drink in my hand. 

That is not news 

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!

7.5 miles around the lake today, nice easy run.  Not liking the forecast for my trail 50k this Sat, high 30s and rain, temp is great, but I could really do without the rain.  Hopefully it changes by the weekend.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

Hey everyone!

7.5 miles around the lake today, nice easy run.  Not liking the forecast for my trail 50k this Sat, high 30s and rain, temp is great, but I could really do without the rain.  Hopefully it changes by the weekend.

I thought trail and ultra races were supposed to be wet and/or muddy. 

LRB

That is not news 

True. More like old news.

workinprogress11

7 miles in the rain. It actually wasn't too bad other than my glasses fogging up.

LRB

7 miles in the rain. It actually wasn't too bad other than my glasses fogging up.

Nice, it beats the treadmill right? You crack me up with some of your descriptions!

outoftheblue

SRD.  My legs were strangely painful after my last short run, so I need to shut it down for a few days.  I think the worst part of marathons is the recovery time afterwards.  Mentally, I'm ready to get back out there.

Life is good.

workinprogress11

Nice, it beats the treadmill right? You crack me up with some of your descriptions!

Infinitely better than the treadmill!  Not that I'm knocking the treadmill.   I don't want to open that can of worms.  I just do much better outside.

LRB

Infinitely better than the treadmill!  Not that I'm knocking the treadmill.   I don't want to open that can of worms.  I just do much better outside.

I think a lot of us do, and my time on it in particular is coming sooner rather than later.

Hang in there Blue, each of us recovers differently.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I had a beer. Ha.

Feeling better I guess.

Damaris

outoftheblue

I had a beer. Ha.

Feeling better I guess.

Beer has a way of doing that Smile

Life is good.