Beginners and Beyond

RWOL new forums (Read 346 times)

So is this group writing in invisible ink or using some font I don't have on my computer:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/sub320/forum

Also I can't find this LNO/L&O/NPR group you speak of.  I must be missing something or misunderstanding something. 

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
    • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
    • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

Sorry have to reply to my own thread.  Kind of sad in this place of all places.  If nobody post in a forum does that forum really exist?

• Sub 22  5K
      Docket_Rocket

Did you join the group first? I cannot see their forum either. I have the L&O link and can post it here later. I think they are named letters & opinions.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

<3

Right here, muchambo.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/LNO/forum

Thanks!  Interesting group of loonies over there. 

• Sub 22  5K

Singer who runs a smidge

I'd consider that an apt description ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Village people

xor

Hey bearcat.  My man, it's really easy to find stuff.... all you had to do was try a few letter combinations at the end of the URL.

As for sub320, you should go ask them. 

As for this:

>>Sorry have to reply to my own thread.  Kind of sad in this place of all places.  If nobody post in a forum does that forum really exist?

Dude, seven whole minutes had gone by.  You are being nice about it, but you seem to be trolling.  Relax.