Beginners and Beyond

Run for Boston bracelets have been shipped. (Read 269 times)

Dad on the run.

Jack - just donate through the website. If you want a bracelet however I will need your mailing address, just send that to my email that I provided.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Dad on the run.

If you want a bracelet I ask that you at least donate 3 bucks through the website, that will help cover the cost of the bracelet plus give about a 2 dollar donation.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Cheers, JBJ. I sent you one earlier today.

Also, I think you will easily meet your goal. Smile

One2Run

Will you send to Canada too?  I would like 3.

Docket_Rocket

Donated.  And sent you an email with my request.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Dad on the run.

The internet is crippling us! I had to google SASE....

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Dad on the run.

Apparently trying to raise money for a good cause is against RW forum policies... go figure.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Apparently trying to raise money for a good cause is against RW forum policies... go figure.

i won't be going back there

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

Dad on the run.

I'm sorry, I just realized $5 is the minimum that fundrazr will allow. If this is a problem just let me know. I'm sure we can work something out. Also if any of you have friends or family that want to donate and want a bracelet let me know. I can just send them all to you and you can distribute them out to your friends/family/co-workers.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I donated enough for 2 bracelets but only ordered 1. So if one person wants one but can't pay the $5 tell the person it's covered.

I'm sorry, I just realized $5 is the minimum that fundrazr will allow. If this is a problem just let me know. I'm sure we can work something out. Also if any of you have friends or family that want to donate and want a bracelet let me know. I can just send them all to you and you can distribute them out to your friends/family/co-workers.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Dad on the run.

Good night everyone, I will keep everyone updated as donations continue to roll in, but right now I'm tired and ready for some shut eye. Thank you all so much for your support!

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Donated $10, I'd like 3 bracelets if possible already sent email (forwarded receipt).. Running my first marathon  May 5th, be great if we can wear these.

Thanks for doing this!

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Has anybody figured out a way to donate without signing up for PayPal?  I've used PayPal on other sites, and not had to sign up for an account.  I don't want an account.  I'm frustrated at this point.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

catwhoorg

Labrat

Donated this morning.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

Dad on the run.

Awood will it not let you use a major credit card?

Chasing the sub 20 5K.