Beginners and Beyond

Monday Morning Penguins (Read 17 times)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Jerry - what are your total streak miles up to? How many miles did you run in Dec? And why don't you log your miles here so we can stalk your running?

135 since Thanksgiving and 115 for December.  I have been using Daily Mile for a long time and entering time and miles manually.  I can try RA if it's not too hard to do, especially since it's a new year.  I'm not sure if the Garmin cable works with an iPad.  How do you enter your runs?

tracilynn

I do it manually. You can upload a garmin too (I use a Mac) and will do it automatically but I rarely wear my garmin. It only takes a sec to enter your mileage and how long you ran (in hours/mins etc) then the handy dandy log here figures out everything else for you, charts and pretty graphs  DO IT!

~~~~~~~

Traci

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

I do it manually. You can upload a garmin too (I use a Mac) and will do it automatically but I rarely wear my garmin. It only takes a sec to enter your mileage and how long you ran (in hours/mins etc) then the handy dandy log here figures out everything else for you, charts and pretty graphs  DO IT!

Ohhh, manually sounds like something I could do.  But I'm already trying to download to my notebook, but the Garmin Communicator Plug In is not downloading.  Maybe I should try IE.

tracilynn

Yeah manually. It's super easy. CLICK ON THAT BLUE BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN "Training log" (oops sorry caps lock) then the little drop down arrow that says "new run entry" the rest is self explanatory. Super easy.

~~~~~~~

Traci

tracilynn

jerry SHAZAM!  Love it!

~~~~~~~

Traci

tracilynn

Everyone go stalk jerry's log now

~~~~~~~

Traci

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Oh No, now y'all know where I live.

Couldn't figure out why I was missing a day and thought I broke the streak, but we were indoors that day without the GPS, but I had it on DM and entered it manually.

Go Jerry Go!

So what does "blerch" mean? If I'm not too thick, does it mean the way it sounds? Belly distress?

AFM, 5 miles in 20 degrees. Highest monthly mileage ever...100+.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K