Beginners and Beyond

How'd she do that, TUESDAILIES? (Read 72 times)

LRB

3 miles in 32 minutes.  Felt great, no pain, loved the new shoes.  I'm so excited this run went well.  I was starting to get discouraged.

I think we all were lol!  Good for you!

Pinktastic

3 miles in 32 minutes.  Felt great, no pain, loved the new shoes.  I'm so excited this run went well.  I was starting to get discouraged.

Way to go, Kay!   I'm happy that it went so well for you!   May your next run be equally great!!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

alexis_run_nky

I am not even allowed to do the elliptical yet! I should be able to run in about 4 weeks but this first week I'm a only able to bike then I can do the elliptical after that.

It sucks but so does doing nothing.  The elliptical has been my salvation for those time that I cannot run.  How long you on the bench for?

One hour on the bike and a total of 13.25 miles.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

10.6 TM miles done, this time with two episodes of Mad Men. That and Dexter are the two series I have on DVD, but I'm about 3 seasons behind on each. At least my TM time was productive in that regard. I tried to do hill sprints after, but I couldn't find anything that matched outdoor effort and gave up after 6x10secs. I also figured that 10 speed and 12%incline probably wasn't too good for my older TM anyway.

Have to try to catch up with you all when I'm not on my iPad. Enjoy your day peoples!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Our high temp for Friday is 84F.  I have been depressed since I read that.  Today, a balmy 80F.  I'm tired of this.  Sigh.

I bet you'd get a lot more tired of  minus 1 and wind chill and snow all the time!  Count your blessings!  I feel for those 'real winter' folks.  Of course, those temps eventually do pass for them and spring eventually comes; unfortunately Damaris, your warm temps are pretty much all year round.  At least in San Antonio, we do get a small break for a few days in Jan-Feb-March from our warm temps.

it was misty and foggy this morning - about 58* too so it was warmer & wetter than I would have liked.

Pinktastic, I bet Damaris would kill for those temps!  That would be a major cool front for her area!  Joking

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Jess runs for bacon

You know you need a drink when you get a five minute long message of someone snoring.

No, seriously. And it was the second one in five minutes. How do you butt dial someone twice when you are sleeping?

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

alexis good job on the bike! I forget what you injured?

Kay awesome run! Glad you love the shoes, and are seeing progress instead of pain!!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Ha!

You know you need a drink when you get a five minute long message of someone snoring.

No, seriously. And it was the second one in five minutes. How do you butt dial someone twice when you are sleeping?

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

alexis_run_nky

I have a stress fracture on my left tibia. :/

alexis good job on the bike! I forget what you injured?

Kay awesome run! Glad you love the shoes, and are seeing progress instead of pain!!!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Maybe it was a dog and he/she rolled over on the phone... Wink

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

YAYpril - B-Plus

Holy cannoli, what a crazy day.

Kay, glad the new shoes felt good. Smile

Exciting news! My MLR will now be on Wednesdays. The LRS has a weekly group run and until uh, I guess tomorrow? It was at 5:30 which meant that I had to rush around after work to change and get there in time, plus pay for parking downtown, blah blah blah. Well, they're moving it to 6, which means I can go home and RUN FROM HOME TO THERE. And then run back. It's about 2.5 miles each way. They usually only do 3-4 miles, which is another reason I haven't been running with them - it's not enough miles for me. But now it will be! Big grin

Pinktastic

Exciting news! My MLR will now be on Wednesdays. The LRS has a weekly group run and until uh, I guess tomorrow? It was at 5:30 which meant that I had to rush around after work to change and get there in time, plus pay for parking downtown, blah blah blah. Well, they're moving it to 6, which means I can go home and RUN FROM HOME TO THERE. And then run back. It's about 2.5 miles each way. They usually only do 3-4 miles, which is another reason I haven't been running with them - it's not enough miles for me. But now it will be! Big grin

Sweeeeet!   That's awesome news!  Enjoy the group runs, April!

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Coolness! Our weekday group runs are either 2, 3, or 5 miles, which isn't enough for me either. I use it as a double which works great, but I wish they'd run 8 or 10 miles. I guess they keep them shorter so they don't intimidate people?

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Jess runs for bacon

I like this change because now I will have time to go home and change. I get off work at 4:30 and an hour wasn't enough to go home and back, so I'd just wander around the store aimlessly and bug Abby. Now I will feel less creepy. Hooray!

Pinktastic

I like this change because now I will have time to go home and change. I get off work at 4:30 and an hour wasn't enough to go home and back, so I'd just wander around the store aimlessly and bug Abby. Now I will feel less creepy. Hooray!

This is a good news double!!   Happy for you as well, Lilac!